The Association is enacted as a non-profit social organization according to law, aiming to establish an exchanged platform from upstream to downstream of plant factory and smart agriculture about the technologies and applications, enhanced the industrial efficiency of plant factories, and promoted the development of smart agriculture in Taiwan.
- Intensify the interaction from the groups and people among the industry, government, academia, research institutions, and promote the overall development of domestic plant factory industry and smart agriculture.
- Promote the cooperation and integration from upstream, mid-stream and downstream of companies and solve the technical problems of commonality so as to enhance the development of plant factory industry and smart agriculture.
- Promote technological exchanges, investment cooperation and strategic alliances, construct technical platforms such as patents, specifications, and verifications both at home and abroad, master the industrial trends in the world’s plant factories and lead the development of technologies.
- Organize forums, lectures, seminars, exhibitions and visit activities.
- Conduct investigation, studies, tests, establishment of standards and technical services and other issues entrusted by the government or private enterprises.
- Exchange and cooperate with relevant associations, societies and industry organizations both at home and abroad.
- Contact and communicate with relevant government and public agencies.
- Other issues related to the development of plant factory industry and smart agriculture.